The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Here comes the bytch nikkas praying on dudes to take an L :mjlol:
If you haven’t already jumped in on these, you’re definitely jumping into deep waters and if you don’t know how to swim it’s not hard to see how that goes. I have lots of amc at 4. You gotta be plain stupid to be diving in tomorrow

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People gonna be jumping in with both feet buying at peaks and wondering how they ended up getting smoked :heh:
I know right:heh: This the same coli dudes clowning celebrities who are passing around Lori Harvey, instead of just getting a new chick that looks like Lori Harvey.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This is funny because I remember reading an article that stock brokers are getting mad at regular dudes making money off the pandemic and fronting like they're pros and that they'd lose out in the long run because they don't know what they're doing. But now the regular dudes are running the game :bryan:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:wow:

om6hojsSpb8

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you haven’t already jumped in on these, you’re definitely jumping into deep waters and if you don’t know how to swim it’s not hard to see how that goes. I have lots of amc at 4. You gotta be plain stupid to be diving in tomorrow
I’ve BEEN jumped in.
Naked at 58-68 cents
AMC at 4

Nokia at 4

:win: