Amid His Sex Abuse Trial, R. Kelly’s “Legs Shakin” Soars On iTunes Thanks to Tik Tok Trend

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Dude is probably autistic and just happen to find his niche and be able to function well enough to get it off.... this nikka can't read music but somehow composes his own shyt and shyt for others.... can't read words but somehow writes songs(for himself and others) and somehow managed to think of/write a fukking remix to a song before the original (he made remix to ignition before the actual ignition) Kells is on some rain man shyt

Idiot savant*

Could be. That sex offender is an idiot.

Another illiterate courtesy of the Chicago public school system.

His hits are never going to fund another sketchy rape van adventure in return for dollar menu items at McDonalds again anyway.

Just use that sex trafficking money to try to put the victims through school or trauma therapy or something.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
thats how I heard this shyt, I saw some goofy viral video but I was like...what song is that???
The fact that teens are using his music is what these grown ups say about these teens. They really feel like these teenagers can make aound decisions on having sex with adults.

We gotta dona better job of censoring shyt from folk under 18.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
that boy can sang!

DisloyalDiligentDalmatian-size_restricted.gif