An attorney filed a lawsuit to force Rams & Saints to replay end of game because of missed call

Daps
Then shut the fukk up and take the L.

I don't think you understand how severe this is because you never seen it. That was a clear missed call and had these nikkaz refused to play for 5 minutes the commissioner would be on the phone with the refs saying fix this now. It would embarrass the whole league.. You p*ssy nikkaz get fukked all the time because you wont stand up for what you believe..
I dont understand cause I never seen it? nikka the same exact thing happened to us against the 49ers in the 2012 NFCCG:what: and Falcon fans didnt act a bit like the Saints fans are right now

You honestly think the NFL, the owners, the sponsors, all that fukking money involved is gonna have players stop playing in the middle of a game to protest a bad call? Put the pipe down my nikka again like I said if it was that easy then players would have been doing it this. nikka you just talking out the side of your neck cause you emotional

PS

According to the official NFL rulebook, a forfeit occurs: “... when a game is not played because of the failure or refusal of one team to participate. In that event, the other team, if ready and willing to play, is the winner by a score of 2-0” (the points earned in a safety). Why a two-point safety? Because those points are the league’s only scores that are not credited to any one player.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand cause I never seen it? nikka the same exact thing happened to us against the 49ers in the 2012 NFCCG:what: and Falcon fans didnt act a bit like the Saints fans are right now

You honestly think the NFL, the owners, the sponsors, all that fukking money involved is gonna have players stop playing in the middle of a game to protest a bad call? Put the pipe down my nikka again like I said if it was that easy then players would have been doing it this. nikka you just talking out the side of your neck cause you emotional

PS

According to the official NFL rulebook, a forfeit occurs: “... when a game is not played because of the failure or refusal of one team to participate. In that event, the other team, if ready and willing to play, is the winner by a score of 2-0” (the points earned in a safety). Why a two-point safety? Because those points are the league’s only scores that are not credited to any one player.
nikka said emotional.. I don't care who wins what it ain't paying me. I was simply saying don't cry now if you wasn't gonna put up a fight in game.