And Clarence lives at home with both parents And Clarence‘ parents have a real good marriage.. JA MORANT EDITION

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That’s why the parents need to check that goofy nonsense but many don’t because they themselves want to keep their own hood (not necessarily street) cred. Almost ashamed in some ways of their own success and even moderate climb up the socioeconomic ladder. Just ass backwards shyt.

I grew up pretty much lower middle class in a black neighborhood in the city. Not in the PJs/Ghetto or anything but definitely not well to do. We were aite. Had many friends and fam who didn’t even grow up as I did but lower. Thankfully I don’t have to have a conversation with my sons about tryin too hard to be something you aren’t. In my mind I’m like both y’all nikkaz are growing up upper middle class so I DARE one of y’all to even dream of tryin to be on some goofy thug shyt. Y’all nikkaz don’t have a clue about growing up struggling at all. I realize they live in a bubble where kids around them are growing up the same way, black kids at that where we live. But wife and I make sure to expose them and keep them well rounded as well and talk to them to ensure they know that the way they’re growing up is not the norm for not just black folk but even the majority of white folk.

Tee needs to do his damn job. Shame him if he doesn’t listen
the thing is these suburban kids with some resources are being bombarded with content of how black men (and women now with the ratchet thot shyt) are suppose to act if they're really black. and when i see stats like mid to upper middle class black kids doing worse in school than lower class white kids i get pissed off because it's self-sabotage. channeling saban: IT'S RAT POISON.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the thing is these suburban kids with some resources are being bombarded with content of how black men (and women now with the ratchet thot shyt) are suppose to act if they're really black. and when i see stats like mid to upper middle class black kids doing worse in school than lower class white kids i get pissed off because it's self-sabotage. channeling saban: IT'S RAT POISON.

Absolutely. That's why you have to fukkin PARENT and talk to your kids. That shyt is a slap in the face to your parents to be out here faking some degenerate shyt to be cool.

With Ja...nikka YOU RICH!!! Why you following these goofball nikkaz up. CHECK DEM nikkaZ and tell them they cut off if they don't cut the bullshyt out. Bron and his potnas did it right.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nikka I grew up around dudes who routinely stole cars sold cocaine and comitted armed robbery starting at the age of 13-14.

You're a nerd from the suburbs who thinks every dumbo that short circuits and commits crime is some type of gangster. Your Robin of Loxely(whatever the hell a Loxley) joke? was a dead giveaway by the way. Stop saying that. But back to the topic at hand....Growing up in safe ass Bristol Connecticut and deciding to start shooting people when you have a football career doesn't make you a gangster. It makes you a dummy. Which is why ole boy ended up offing himself in prison, cause he was legitimately a big retard. Gangsters in essence live a street life where murder and robbery is part of the game. Thats not romanticizing who they are thats just what it is....This guy was going to practices, meetings, weight rooms and NCAA/NFL games, and shooting people in his spare time just for the hell of it. There was nothing "gangster" about anything he ever did.
nikka you weak. Never been on the block, off the porch or in the streets. everything you saying is "I grew up around"..."I knew dudes who-".
I aint even gotta read your whole post. You a weak ass, in the house, peeping through the blinds nikka. And whats worse, you a dikk riding sucka for "dudes you grew up around". No stripes of your own. You just like them cacs on reddit who get off reading about tales of gangsterism. I aint gotta say nothing about what i was on but if it makes you feel better to think im a square from the burbs, that works in my favor.

Tell us more about the gangster tales of those around you, narrated by you. :mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
nikka you weak. Never been on the block, off the porch or in the streets. everything you saying is "I grew up around"..."I knew dudes who-".
I aint even gotta read your whole post. You a weak ass, in the house, peeping through the blinds nikka. And whats worse, you a dikk riding sucka for "dudes you grew up around". No stripes of your own. You just like them cacs on reddit who get off reading about tales of gangsterism. I aint gotta say nothing about what i was on but if it makes you feel better to think im a square from the burbs, that works in my favor.

Tell us more about the gangster tales of those around you, narrated by you. :mjlol:
Because you are a square lmao..Robin from Loxley :russ:

If I didn't value my privacy I'd post some legal shyt/criminal cases involving ya boy but its thecoli and I don't really care that much you got it "bro"

Edit: and I don't profess to be a street dude in any manner whatsoever but the fact that you think thugs or gangsters can actually come from the suburbs or that Aaron gayass Hernandez was a "gangster" lets me know you've never been around thugs or gangsters and you're from the suburbs. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because you are a square lmao..Robin from Loxley :russ:

If I didn't value my privacy I'd post some legal shyt/criminal cases involving ya boy but its thecoli and I don't really care that much you got it "bro"

Edit: and I don't profess to be a street dude in any manner whatsoever but the fact that you think thugs or gangsters can actually come from the suburbs or that Aaron gayass Hernandez was a "gangster" lets me know you've never been around thugs or gangsters and you're from the suburbs. It is what it is.
You not gonna post shyt because you wasnt on shyt nikka. Dont nobody care about you shoplifting or selling weed nikka. Stop it. And post where I said anything about the bolded. You so emotional, you quoted the wrong person. Tell somebody else your Malibu's Most Wanted ducktales. :heh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You not gonna post shyt because you wasnt on shyt nikka. Dont nobody care about you shoplifting or selling weed nikka. Stop it. And post where I said anything about the bolded. You so emotional, you quoted the wrong person. Tell somebody else your Malibu's Most Wanted ducktales. :heh:
But you're hanging from other posters nuts and wanted to quote me first or else I'd never respond.

But you got it have a productive day "breh"