Angie's story is the most underrated in The Sopranos

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I disagree. she's just EXTREMELY greedy and materialistic. she only cares about what other people think of her family and her status financially to others. I don't really see her as a bytch tho. I mean she knows what she got married into from the jump.
Shes worst than a bytch..she's sick in the head to allow her children to be raised by a man who uses murder, extortion, and embezzlement as a means for living the high life. Not to mention they are always in danger.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
angie might have been low key relieved when p*ssy got killed. she had been wanting to divorce dude. only problem was she didn't want her kids being fatherless. that said, p*ssy already had the body shop that was running and angie took it and ran with it.

also, rosalie aprile was a fukking motormouth. she didn't do shyt but gossip the ENTIRE series

You're right, I couldn't stand her.

Now that I think about it she was just a hanger-on throughout the whole show and brought nothing to the table. Not to mention she talked a lot of shyt about Angie to Adriana and said something like "we don't associate with people like HER" but now that Angie's bounced back she's all up in her face cheesy breezy like nothing happened. It was a good way of showing that not everyone is your friend.

Shes worst than a bytch..she's sick in the head to allow her children to be raised by a man who uses murder, extortion, and embezzlement as a means for living the high life. Not to mention they are always in danger.

Then when it suits her she sheds crocodile tears.

The only person who really put her in her place was that old jewish therapist who wasn't falling for her bullshyt.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
I loved when Charmaine Buco put Carmella in her place when she tried her doing this
e8d731b05e27f1f244043f14f1ee13b4.gif

basically said i used to fukk your husband, but i realized he was no good for my future, I own a restaurant and your a pathetic housewife, dont ever order me around again and good day to you:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
angie might have been low key relieved when p*ssy got killed. she had been wanting to divorce dude. only problem was she didn't want her kids being fatherless. that said, p*ssy already had the body shop that was running and angie took it and ran with it.

also, rosalie aprile was a fukking motormouth. she didn't do shyt but gossip the ENTIRE series.
"fukkin nosey..eat your manicot!"

:mjlol:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I loved when Charmaine Buco put Carmella in her place when she tried her doing this
e8d731b05e27f1f244043f14f1ee13b4.gif

basically said i used to fukk your husband, but i realized he was no good for my future, I own a restaurant and your a pathetic housewife, dont ever order me around again and good day to you:youngsabo:

:mjlit:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. she's just EXTREMELY greedy and materialistic. she only cares about what other people think of her family and her status financially to others. I don't really see her as a bytch tho. I mean she knows what she got married into from the jump.
She's a WICKED bytch. No greater example than how she used Adriana's death to get her spec house built.