Anthem was the best selling game of february 2019, second best of 2019

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
and was the best launch for a Bioware game ever...
youtuber opinions & negative reviews don't mean shyt :laff:

February 2019 NPD: Anthem and Jump Force top software sales
You say this like there’s some sort of major victory in it. The question is in October 19 is this still selling? Are people still engaged with it? This is a game as a service so it needs to maintain that momentum long term or it’s a failure.

The game got straight trashed. It’s hard to imagine this will have long legs. Destiny 2 topped its NPD and Activision still considered it a failure and cut Bungie loose.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You say this like there’s some sort of major victory in it. The question is in October 19 is this still selling? Are people still engaged with it? This is a game as a service so it needs to maintain that momentum long term or it’s a failure.

The game got straight trashed. It’s hard to imagine this will have long legs. Destiny 2 topped its NPD and Activision still considered it a failure and cut Bungie loose.
the fukk kinda logic is this

if For Honor isn't selling 9 months later is it dead? Overwatch? Etc? There's shyt I don't even fukk with that I'll never be able to call dead. Even Sea of Thieves is doing its thing. You winging it

That was an amazing way to dumb down and switch up the Activision/Bungie split too :mjlol: making it sound like Bungie and Activision didn't hate each other every single day after the ink dried on the first contract.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the fukk kinda logic is this

if For Honor isn't selling 9 months later is it dead? Overwatch? Etc? There's shyt I don't even fukk with that I'll never be able to call dead. Even Sea of Thieves is doing its thing. You winging it

That was an amazing way to dumb down and switch up the Activision/Bungie split too :mjlol: making it sound like Bungie and Activision didn't hate each other every single day after the ink dried on the first contract.
I didn’t dumb anything down. Activision was disappointed in how Destiny 2 did you overall to the point they cut Bungie loose with no resistance over the IP. If that shyt was printing money for them do you think that still happens? The fans layed into Destiny 2 as well.

Overwatch has well over a year of chart dominance. shyt is graded on the scale of a Fortnite these days not topping a single NPD and then possibly fading to black. For all we know this could be the next Evolve. Time will tell but a month out a game as a service isn’t enough time to grade it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and was the best launch for a Bioware game ever...
youtuber opinions & negative reviews don't mean shyt :laff:

February 2019 NPD: Anthem and Jump Force top software sales

in reality it wasnt even top 5 maybe not even top 10 selling games of feb

most companies dont report to NPD their sales, especially digital sales

how in 2019 do people still not understand this :dahell:

this list is about as accurate as the Forbes hip hop money list