Anti-abortion activists are using Body cams and tracking license plates at Abortion Clinics for prosecutions post-Roe

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Collect the plate numbers. That don't mean anything. One could go in everyday, drink a soda and use the bathroom, come out an hour later like :whew:. You can't prove they had an abortion.
Wouldn't they just follow you in there?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't they just follow you in there?
I mean there's only so far a person can follow you into a medical facility. They aren't protesting in the lobbies. They are out on the street. They aren't in the rooms yelling at doctors performing procedures. Also a lot of clinics offer other services than just abortions. You could go in there for std tests or treatments, birth control, etc.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I mean there's only so far a person can follow you into a medical facility. They aren't protesting in the lobbies. They are out on the street. They aren't in the rooms yelling at doctors performing procedures. Also a lot of clinics offer other services than just abortions. You could go in there for std tests or treatments, birth control, etc.
Wouldn't the bans remove those protections though? I am assuming if the act is banned. So are the protections that came from the act.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't the bans remove those protections though? I am assuming if the act is banned. So are the protections that came from the act.

No. The facilities will still be open. Like I said, they offer more services than just abortions. They do other things in those offices other than perform abortions. You cant protest inside of any business, private property. They'd be trespassing and the police would have to make them leave.