Any breh/ettes do graphic design?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting my real estate business started and I'd like a unique logo to represent my brand. If anyone is good with logo design please let me know.

Last dude I had made something wack and I don't want to use it.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I'm decent .This is a logo I made for myself

sAQ4khN.png

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Was trying to pm you but not working. Anyway how long does it take you to make it? Can I send you a drawing of my idea? How much is your service?
Email me all the concepts and details with the address I just dropped in your rep.

Length of time just depends on the concept, but it wouldn't take me more than a days worth of work. I'm busy working on my own new literature for my own biz right now but Ill do my best to fit you in.

Instead of charging you I ask you to just cop something off of my website instead. Black businesses supporting each other is what I'm about :salute:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Email me all the concepts and details with the address I just dropped in your rep.

Length of time just depends on the concept, but it wouldn't take me more than a days worth of work. I'm busy working on my own new literature for my own biz right now but Ill do my best to fit you in.

Instead of charging you I ask you to just cop something off of my website instead. Black businesses supporting each other is what I'm about :salute:
This your site Royalty Oils

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm getting my real estate business started and I'd like a unique logo to represent my brand. If anyone is good with logo design please let me know.

Last dude I had made something wack and I don't want to use it.
I know a couple people out in Atlanta who make designs. My ex is actually pretty good and shes out there.

I needed a logo done for work and found a guy in Chicago (19 yrs old) and paid him $60 for it. Figured id support the young brehs and it came out decent.