Any brehs ever got a lil buzzed off taking one of them vitamin stacks (zinc, l-arginine, horny goat)

Daps
Man, last night after my workout, I took some vitamin c, l-arginine, sea moss, horny goat weed, maca root, zinc, lecithin etc... I took like 8 or 9 pills back to back, just stuff that I had put together over the years from reading all these vitamin stack threads.

and I promise y'all I started lightweight trippin.

:deadmanny:

I laid down to go to sleep and I started dreaming... but I think I was still woke. :lupe:

I was seeing psychadelic lights, having all kinds of dreams about all kinds of crazy far out stuff.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, last night after my workout, I took some vitamin c, l-arginine, sea moss, horny goat weed, maca root, zinc, lecithin etc... I took like 8 or 9 pills back to back, just stuff that I had put together over the years from reading all these vitamin stack threads.

and I promise y'all I started lightweight trippin.

:deadmanny:

I laid down to go to sleep and I started dreaming... but I think I was still woke. :lupe:

I was seeing psychadelic lights, having all kinds of dreams about all kinds of crazy far out stuff.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Congratulations.
You just had an other worldly experience. Son of man, you tapped into a frequency not meant for humans in their natural state. Be careful now. You must tame the temptation to replicate this accident or risk madness.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
You probably lowkey poisoned yourself

I ate some bad pork once and had to laydown. I was legit hallucinating and having weird dreams
:heh:

You guys should really consult with a doctor