any of u that played sports or hs sports ur coach ever fight with u

havoc00

Pro
Daps
My hs coach called me a disrespectful punk :ehh: I got suspended for like 5 games b4 and dude expected me to show up to places 2 hours away fakkit

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if you a star you can :ufdup: all you want.
something strikes me that you ain't THAT dude :krs:

I was always on the edge, always suspended or always causing trouble either on or off the ice. I could have played D3 but I was a huge fukk up :ohlawd:

:ohlawd:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
if you a star you can :ufdup: all you want.
something strikes me that you ain't THAT dude :krs:

I was the star baseball player so I used to cuss out my coach and that nikka would just :stopitslime: and then shut the fukk up lol. I didn't even like baseball like that so he knew I would have quit that mufukkin team in a second. :heh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Coach made a pass at me as i was gettin dressed after practice. He pulled me close to him and started nibbling on my neck. I was like "please stop, coach:to:". My homie walked in and i pushed coach off me like "GET OFF ME MUTHAfukkA:pacspit:"

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Coach made a pass at me as i was gettin dressed after practice. He pulled me close to him and started nibbling on my neck. I was like "please stop, coach:to:". My homie walked in and i pushed coach off me like "GET OFF ME MUTHAfukkA:pacspit:"

:ohhh: so that's why your mom moved you back home from bytchigan.