Any of Y'all Ever Work In A Womens Clothing Store?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I got a job interview at one (just a regular, retail, minimum wage type shyt). I was just wondering if anybody on here ever had any experience working at one.

The store in question is White House Black Market by the way. Dresses & Skirts, Women's Suits, Women's Sweaters, Women's Cardigans, Tops, & Pants - White House | Black Market

Never heard of the store, and in fact don't even remember applying, but I've pretty much applied to about 300 jobs in the last couple of months so I'm sure I did.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked at Charlotte Russe for a few months in college to pay some bills. :guilty:
Horrible job. All the chicks that worked there were either engaged or friends w/ my girlfriend :sadcam:. Only one ugly chick in the bunch :yes:, but still I got zero ass out of it, so I just quit after 3 months.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I 1nce worked as a stock boy in the back of a Victoria's Secret back in the day for a few hours part time. I got it thru my best friend's mom who was the manager there.I rarely came to the front of the store though outside of coming and going and I had a girl at the timem, which was unfortunate, as this slightly older chick (I think she was older) seemed into me and I wanted to get into her, but alas, I was a legit dude.:( Shorty was fine as fukk too (looked better than the girl I was with at the time on just about all levels) and I think my boy's mom was even trying to insinuate us hooking up on the sly.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I 1nce worked as a stock boy in the back of a Victoria's Secret back in the day for a few hours part time. I got it thru my best friend's mom who was the manager there.I rarely came to the front of the store though outside of coming and going and I had a girl at the timem, which was unfortunate, as this slightly older chick (I think she was older) seemed into me and I wanted to get into her, but alas, I was a legit dude.:( Shorty was fine as fukk too (looked better than the girl I was with at the time on just about all levels) and I think my boy's mom was even trying to insinuate us hooking up on the sly.

Hmmm, so am I to assume they'll probably just stick me in the backroom stocking?

fukk it, desperate times call for desperation in job searches.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
What kinda women shop there? Or will anybody wear their shyt?

nah it's an "upscale" niche boutique. Usually the 25-45 crowd and their stuff is kinda expensive.
it's not the store you buy your whole wardrobe at (unless you're ballin'). it moreso great for special occasions if you need that perfect "little black dress" for a gala or that perfect white cardigan sweater for the summer.
as the name suggests they specialize in quaility pieces that are either Black\White.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hmmm, so am I to assume they'll probably just stick me in the backroom stocking?

fukk it, desperate times call for desperation in job searches.

Not necessarily. Since it was my boy's mom as the store manager, she kinda just made up the position to get me work. She was saying typically, just any of the girls was do it during their shift, alternating and they didn't have anything really open at the time. But in all my years, I've yet to ever see a man working in a Victoria's Secret store before.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Not necessarily. Since it was my boy's mom as the store manager, she kinda just made up the position to get me work. She was saying typically, just any of the girls was do it during their shift, alternating and they didn't have anything really open at the time. But in all my years, I've yet to ever see a man working in a Victoria's Secret store before.

they don't hire straight men for the most part...makes the middle age chicks uncomfortable. but my homeboy who's gay was the manger at victorias secret for a few years ...so they do hire GAY men.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I worked at Sears before and worked register in the womens department b4. I would always love ringing thongs up and looking at the cute hs girls

:lolbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i worked up and opened a :

chico's

the best job i had around women's clothes was bein the guy who dressed models for north beach leathers fashion shows.

that was the best most rewarding job ever!!!

james evans : heh. heh.
art barr

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Ive worked at the victoria secret at the same mall where the game got knocked out :lolbron: when i was workin there they had bout 2 other guys there,yea they mostly had us on the back stockin n puttin them censors on shyt,but alot of the time they had me on tje floor re stockin shyt,evn learned how to get women there measurements :obama: n yea,the bytches there were bad,but i had a gf,but i think that made them try n throw thw p*ssy more at me when they would see her come through,i "accidently" brought alot of stuff home too,but management said %40 of the shyt stolen was by employees :manny: