Any of yall old schoolers use to walk round with razor blades in your mouth..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This pic of this girl happened on my old block.

These bytches jumped out the car and cut her up over some dude.

After they cut her and she let go of her face.........

:gag:
i kinda remember this but i dont remember where exactly......its fukked up when u see a young girl get her face done like that no woman deserves that........the razor thing is done so you can scar your enemy for life.... a regular fight u heal up at some point but that scar you will see everyday you look in the mirror for the rest of ya life and you aint gon forget who did that to u.........its fukked up but that fact is what niccaz in the hood use to get off on

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
nah,i used to stay with the ill blades though son,just as covert and inconspicuous as the razors in the mouth..

and i walked around with a .44 in my jeans once,barrel bangin against my balls and shyt,i was a dumb youth..

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
If only i lived in new york during the 90's, that era was built for me :to: now i have to handle this shyt day and age.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i kinda remember this but i dont remember where exactly......its fukked up when u see a young girl get her face done like that no woman deserves that........the razor thing is done so you can scar your enemy for life.... a regular fight u heal up at some point but that scar you will see everyday you look in the mirror for the rest of ya life and you aint gon forget who did that to u.........its fukked up but that fact is what niccaz in the hood use to get off on

It was fit there on Franklin and Union.

shyt made everyone sick...that girl was only 16

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz stopped fist fighting in the late 90's. nikkaz dont around Philly wit boxcutters or knives period

You don't always do it in a fist fight, you spit it it right when someone is talking to you, and you want him to know how real shyt is, and you ain't playing. If they want to take it to guns then you take it there BUT whenever they look in the mirror they have a memory of YOU fukking them up.

It's a psychological thing.

concise

Veteran
Daps
My boy saw Above The Rim and must've been influenced by Pac cause he started carrying a razor around in his mouth shortly thereafter.....

He also lost 3/4 of his lower lip in an "accident" he never elaborated on a few months later so go figure. :manny:

:facepalm: