Any of yall shop at thrift stores?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I still have that Zelda OOT Gamecube disc. it was a pre-order bonus for Windwaker

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
19789423-EE3-C-4358-A76-E-CC1-F53826-E52.jpg

@winb83

Can’t believe I found this rare game just sitting there behind the glass. Copped it for $150 along with Zelda OOT GC. There was a bunch of other old gems there like FF Origins PS1.
That's not a Goodwill is it?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
shopgoodwill.com was the lick about a decade ago, but it's possible to get lucky on stuff. as general rule, check thrift and church-based second hand stores in and just outside of posh areas: goodwiil of Orange County can be especially fruitful. Everything I\but the House (ebth.com) has good stuff if the sale is in your home market. I used to body estate sales when there were New England listings. Lastly, check local storage facilities for locker auctions. Come ups can be made.
I ate good off them. Would always be like “how do they not know how much this is worth?”

Well…somebody said something cause now they got a new website and everything is about where it should be, which defeats the purpose of going to them vs a retro game store in town

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ate good off them. Would always be like “how do they not know how much this is worth?”

Well…somebody said something cause now they got a new website and everything is about where it should be, which defeats the purpose of going to them vs a retro game store in town
Yeah it's like that but occasionally I'll see shyt that's priced up but the one I go to has colored stickers so the price may be up one day and then 3 days later because it's yellow or green, it may be 75% off. I bought a used PS3 that was $129 and was off 75% and paid only $30 for it. The retro game store I check out near my area though is basically a offline Ebay store lol.

Last edited: