Any other Amazon FBA merchants having issues with their stock taking forever to get checked in?

Daps
Not only has stuff been in receiving for over a month, but some of the stuff checked in says it won’t be available on the listing for another month!

What the hell are they doing???

:mindblown:

This is particularly an issue with the Florence warehouse.

I’m losing sales and rank because it’s taking forever to restock!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Depends on the warehouse, All the shyt they made me send to Indy got checked in and received with no problems.

Another box went to a different warehouse and was delivered a month ago :martin:

Same shyt happened last year with two boxes in Sept/Oct. shyt sat in Delivered for status for 2 months before they just closed that shyt one day. No inventory received :pacspit:

Silkk

Daps
Most annoying part is I can’t even send in more of the inventory because the shyt they sitting on/lost is counting against it the limit :martin:

Daps
Most annoying part is I can’t even send in more of the inventory because the shyt they sitting on/lost is counting against it the limit :martin:

They keep having me send to the Florence warehouse, and I’m thinking, if you’re that backed up, then why keep having product shipped there? It seems like the Kenosha warehouse runs smoothly, but they have me send the least amount there.

Silkk

Daps
They keep having me send to the Florence warehouse, and I’m thinking, if you’re that backed up, then why keep having product shipped there? It seems like the Kenosha warehouse runs smoothly, but they have me send the least amount there.
Man they not checking in/receiving shyt now :what:

I've had two at two different warehouses that checked in 4 days ago but still haven't started receiving, Another that's been stuck in delivered since the 17th :mindblown:

Silkk

Daps
Not only has stuff been in receiving for over a month, but some of the stuff checked in says it won’t be available on the listing for another month!

What the hell are they doing???

:mindblown:

This is particularly an issue with the Florence warehouse.

I’m losing sales and rank because it’s taking forever to restock!!
Breh.....They been processing like 3 of mine since April 8th :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
Lmao I work at amazon stocking that shyt that you fba sellers send in.. I can see why it’s taking so long.. at our center they let go of the seasonal employees (half of the staff) that are responsible for stocking shelves.. probly similar across all centres.. that’s why Amazon takes so long these days to ship
For what? Ain’t like they need to be saving money :what:

Silkk

Daps
Done fukking with FBA for the foreseeable future. If shyt this bad now, I can’t even imagine how bad its gonna be trying to get shyt in for Q4 smh

Silkk

Daps
I sent 3 this week that were checked in & delivered the same week :ehh:

One from April 8th still “Checked In” :what: