Any shadowboxing tips?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For beginners I'd say start with basic punches, singular, then combinations. And could progress to timing it in rounds, if you can keep your feet active as you do it like it was a real fight it's an even better work out. I got a heavy bag but also shadow box too, if I do that I sometimes do it consistently for a very long time, sometimes going light, sometimes full throttle and power, sometimes time to 12-15 3 mind rounds. Normally if you have an aptitude for it is something can be gotten the hang of comfortably, I started very young so second nature to me but I know some others struggle, but once you get the hang of it should be good for a lifetime.

Daps
Coach Anthony is dope. I bought some of his videos on his Black Friday sale.

Watching pros shadowbox and compare it to their actual fights is good. Analyze their choices and combos and footwork. Of course, sparring makes everything click but developing that muscle memory and reflexes is key.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For beginners I'd say start with basic punches, singular, then combinations. And could progress to timing it in rounds, if you can keep your feet active as you do it like it was a real fight it's an even better work out. I got a heavy bag but also shadow box too, if I do that I sometimes do it consistently for a very long time, sometimes going light, sometimes full throttle and power, sometimes time to 12-15 3 mind rounds. Normally if you have an aptitude for it is something can be gotten the hang of comfortably, I started very young so second nature to me but I know some others struggle, but once you get the hang of it should be good for a lifetime.
Yea I did 3- 2min round working on my footwork and worked up a sweat:whew:

I did what Coach said and worked on jab first round then incorporated hook last round.