Anybody else's taste in women change now that they work out?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I used to be staring down any chick that was thick :takedat:

Now I see thick girls and I'm like
"You need to do some squats and tighten that up ma":usure:
I started lifting/working out a long time ago. My taste in women didn't change after I started lifting. My taste in women has changed though, in general, through the years. Kind of has fluctuated from slim fit to chunky and back to regular-shape big boobed :yeshrug:. I used to like the perfect 10 type when I was in high school. I would have to say that was ingrained from all the Playboy mags and stuff. Probably about 15 years later, I kind of started liking BBWs and voluptuous-shaped women, like Voluptuous XL magazine models.
Nowadays, I don't like fake boobs. It's just a turn off.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I will forever love me a thick big booty bytch but since I’ve been heavy into the fitness side I’ve been finding the tight-bodied petite chicks sexy as hell. It’s a chick on IG named Chained_soulz who I find to be sexy as hell now. I love chicks with her body type and nice faces.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Maybe in general. I used to like thick women. My last chick was thick, but I knew I could never settle down wit her. In the back of my head I kept thinking about how much she'd balloon up if she got pregnant or comfortable, so I began to pull back in my subtle ways (:whistle: ).

But I definitely appreciate slim women wit curves. I love the type of woman you wouldn't expect or know has curves until you pull her pants down or see her in a dress. :noah:

Real talk though at this stage, I prefer just dealing with a woman who's active in general so that there's a shared interest in the understanding of the fit lifestyle and what it entails. Many people want to look attractive but aren't willing to sacrifice or limit their vices. That's the biggest issue I ran into with thicker women. They don't want to be shamed for drinking or not eating more lean.