Anybody ever go back to their previous job after starting a new one?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i should slap you.

for telling him to stop schmoking weed and deflecting his depression on the shyt that is keeping him from being depressed.

phuck outta here,...joe!!

stop schmoking cAuse some bytch left you,...nikka get a clue, motherfukker.

Nah breh, nah.

Smoking will help, short term. It'll dull his mind and take it off the girl, which he still clearly has some feelings about. But it will also keep him in a rut, not focused on doing what needs to be done.

And it's not "deflecting". He *needs* to deal with that pawg shyt with a clear mind. It's not gonna resolve itself any other way.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Where is this pawg shyt coming from? :laff: We still cool, no feelings for her though.

I just dont like my new workload or detail.

My old job ws more fun, less pay, but better co-workers and work :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Breh that PAWG incident really fucced you. I've been there, you lose someone you love and you feel like you need to make a change, any change, just to feel better about yourself.

If you were my boy, I'd slap you and tell you to get it together.

Here is what you do.

If you're smoking weed daily, stop, that shyt will depress you further.

Clearly your old job wants you back, and it is a well known fact that leaving and coming back to a job nets higher income. I wouldn't go back for less than a 10% increase over what they were paying you before.

Hit the gym, hard. This is vital cause your confidence is lacking.

Did you break up with that other chick yet? If not, do that.

Why did you lose your apt? Where are you living now? What happened there?

I left there to come here for more money and im staying with friends.

my apt is still there and my room still open, so if i go back, im good :mjpls:

everyday i wake up i feel like :snoop:

I just want to :win: again

this job makes my resume look MUCH better, but then again, im unhappier. :yeshrug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
If u were able to survive on the pay of the old job then go back. Nothing worse than being unhappy at work.

I made that same mistake recently. I left a job where I had little to no work on most days, my own office, nobody watching the clock and my boss was cool as shyt. A couple of my coworkers became damn near my best friends over the past few years. Me and these nikkas go out all the time.

Now I'm at a job that pays alot more but my boss is a bytch and I constantly have shyt to do. Plus I don't know any of the dudes here and they are all old as fukk, we have nothing in common. And I share a office with a white chick who hasn't spoken to me in the month that I've been here. When I walk in she just stares at me like.... :merchant:

I wish I stayed where I was.

:skip::russ: damn homie shyt cray!

Perfect use of the :merchant: smiley im die'n at my desk