Anybody every bought adjustable dumbbells

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the best version and how are they do they feel like real dumbbells when lifting???

As it gets cold and i have to get back to work it is getting harder and harder for me to wake up in the morning and head to the gym so i am thinking about getting a bench and a some dumbbells and working out in the morning at the crib

I be seeing them on ig and they go from 5 to 80lbs

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What is the best version and how are they do they feel like real dumbbells when lifting???

As it gets cold and i have to get back to work it is getting harder and harder for me to wake up in the morning and head to the gym so i am thinking about getting a bench and a some dumbbells and working out in the morning at the crib

I be seeing them on ig and they go from 5 to 80lbs
Best is going to be subjective. I have the PowerBlock Sport with the 2 expansions so I can go up to 90 lbs. I would only recommend them if you are dead serious about lifting because they are not cheap. The only knock I have on them is that the design is strange so it makes it hard to do some exercises like dumbbell pullovers. If you have any questions about them let me know.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best is going to be subjective. I have the PowerBlock Sport with the 2 expansions so I can go up to 90 lbs. I would only recommend them if you are dead serious about lifting because they are not cheap. The only knock I have on them is that the design is strange so it makes it hard to do some exercises like dumbbell pullovers. If you have any questions about them let me know.

Yeah i have questions, like how easy is it to adjust it and can you throw it like regular dumbbells in the arrogant manner be do at gyms

also i was looking at these
NÜOBELL 80lb

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i have questions, like how easy is it to adjust it and can you throw it like regular dumbbells in the arrogant manner be do at gyms

also i was looking at these
NÜOBELL 80lb
Pretty easy to adjust. There's a tab/pin that you use to set the weight. You pull it out and push it back in at the desired weight and then pull up on the handle. As far as throwing weight, I never did that and never will as it's a dangerous habit. You do realizes that 80 lbs is going to do damage to anything it comes into contact with.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty easy to adjust. There's a tab/pin that you use to set the weight. You pull it out and push it back in at the desired weight and then pull up on the handle. As far as throwing weight, I never did that and never will as it's a dangerous habit. You do realizes that 80 lbs is going to do damage to anything it comes into contact with.

Yep just want to make sure by accident sometimes but you are right did you buy a bench rack also or you keep the standard one that holds the weights

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yep just want to make sure by accident sometimes but you are right did you buy a bench rack also or you keep the standard one that holds the weights
The PowerBlocks don't come with any rack or anything. It's just the dumbbells. No I did not buy a rack or stand for them, did not see a reason to buy one. Lastly yes I have a Rep Fitness bench.