anybody here ever seen the movie city of angels?

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
i've always heard this is a good movie but i've never seen it before. has anyone here seen it before? :patrice:

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
years ago, im talking 12 plus years or more.
shyt is a romantic drama. if you're in that type of mood, its not horrible I guess

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yes everyone my age should remember the previews and that now classic-in a dated 90's way, song that played in it, and the trailer Goo Goo Dolls 'Iris'…..but it's a bad movie, and both foreshadows and highlights Nic Cages descent into complete and utter campiness and over the top bullshyt….

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
yes everyone my age should remember the previews and that now classic-in a dated 90's way, song that played in it, and the trailer Goo Goo Dolls 'Iris'…..but it's a bad movie, and both foreshadows and highlights Nic Cages descent into complete and utter campiness and over the top bullshyt….

yeah the goo goo dolls iris song was everywhere. i still really like that song. use to have it on a mix cd i made years and years ago

but yeah, i remember this movie bein' a big deal way back when but for whatever reason i just never checked it out.