Anybody know how to program in visual basic real quick

Daps
I got a hour to finish this program and I cant find out how to get the max amount of A's for a grade program

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah for real is this in Vb.net or Vb6 lol. Im a little rusty but I can get you by if you still need assistance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just looked at the time... either he finished or said fukk it by now... he only had an hour :laugh:

LOL for the life of me I cant understand why folk wait till the last hour to ask for help. I seen it happen when i was in college and the shyt is still happening. If you struggling you need to ask for help with understanding the problem at least a day in advance just so both parties schedules can coincide at some point

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
LOL for the life of me I cant understand why folk wait till the last hour to ask for help. I seen it happen when i was in college and the shyt is still happening. If you struggling you need to ask for help with understanding the problem at least a day in advance just so both parties schedules can coincide at some point

I used to knock that sh1t out ASAP and come to class 30 seconds before that bytch started just to avoid that. I didn't mind helping at all, but I used to HATE getting pulled to the side at the last minute.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk right here, The minute I get a programming assignment I post it up on the various "coding help" forums I frequent, them nerds break the shyt down like no other...be having a nicca finished with projects weeks in advance :ahh:

Daps
lol yeah yall a little late i pulled a scheme on got somebodys help in the middle of the test

Daps
haha he basically said we could use our notes and our laptops to make the final program so I weighed all my options :yeshrug: