Anybody picky as I am when it comes to choosin a b!tch to f#ck?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm picky as hell too. She don't gotta be a dime, but that bytch gotta have above average looks. She gotta be cool too. I'm not dealing with no immature or conceited ass bytch no matter how she look. My nikkas be getting on me cause I will turn down some puss in a minute if I ain't feeling the bytch, talking bout p*ssy is p*ssy:rudy:

I done had a few droughts living like this but :manny:

My uncle use to say "lower your standards and raise your average" :snoop:

fukk that, I need quality over quantity

I'm not picky...I'll fukk non dimes, easily.

I just prefer chicks that I can actually hang with. Ones that I'm comfortable with.

If I'm not comfortable, its a decent chance that I won't even try to pursue them.
I think that's why I make most of the girls I fukked with my girlfriend for a bit (3-4 month relationship type-shyt). I like being comfortable. :yeshrug:

same :yeshrug:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not picky...I'll fukk non dimes, easily.

I just prefer chicks that I can actually hang with. Ones that I'm comfortable with.

If I'm not comfortable, its a decent chance that I won't even try to pursue them.
I think that's why I make most of the girls I fukked with my girlfriend for a bit (3-4 month relationship type-shyt). I like being comfortable. :yeshrug:

Besides the girlfriend part this is me all though im probably more picky then the average I won't fukk any chick thats throwin it to me i've got be attracted to you atleast a 7ish in my mind.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Yeah, I'm definitely the picky type. But it's in all aspects of the woman, not just her looks. I harp on what a girl looks like a lot on this board, but that only matters so much. If you're rock stupid, please move on (intelligence and conversation ability, in my opinion, is much more of a turn on than just being a pretty mannequin).

But I kinda won't consider fukking anyone lower than like a 5.5 beyond all of that, despite myself not being all THAT good looking to begin with. Probably because I really don't like wasting my time in general, and fukking a minimally pretty idiot is quite the waste of time, in my opinion. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah most dudes who are "picky" only put that in their heads as a coping mechanism for not getting p*ssy. I'm not saying not to have standards. but if it i ain't fukking unless it's an 8 and up then you lying to yourself.

speak for yourself. some of us have the luxury of choosing who we'll bed, and i'm definitely not someone that's laying down with anything less than a 7. the chick, at the bare minimum, needs to get my dikk hard. if i have to force an erection, i'm not fukking with her.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
It's prolly bad to admit this but ass, teeth, toes, and hair are all I'm really concerned with when its come to find a woman to store my penis in

sometimes when u approach wut u thought wuz a bad bytch, her teeth is jacked up, breath stank, got nose hairs :leon: imperfections start showing

I'm not a complete superficial a$$hole, I can look past a slight mustache on a bad bytch :lolbron: