Anyone else feel like Shayna does Rhonda better then Rhonda does?

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Shayna steps out and looks more menacing, without having to make 800 angry facial expressions
Shayna carries herself better, she doesn't have to walk angrily to the ring
Shayna is as good if not better then Rhonda in the ring
Promos might go to Rhonda only because Shayna doesn't say much, but in reality, Rhonda talks too much

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would agree.

In fairness, Shayna didn't go straight to the WWE and immediately have the division built around her. The small amount of time she spent in the Indies, along with her time in NXT had helped. From the the outside looking in, it always seemed like signing her was done as a path to eventually signing Ronda, but it turned into NXT actually being developmental for once.

Daps
Cosigned. Though i'm not crazy about the sudden transition into the heel + goons. Baeszler as a lone wolf monster heel works best for me.

Also, I'm glad that Rhonda is going on Hiatus strictly for the sake of her hairline. She is the poster child for pre-traction alopecia.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
As @puppetmaster alluded to, that's the main difference between Shayna and Ronda.

Both believe they are the Baddest Woman on the Planet. But Ronda needs others to believe it too. Shayna could not give any less of a damn if you believe it or not and carries herself as such.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people been saying this for a year+ now. ronda has the star power but shayna is a better wrestler and actor than ronda.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Cosigned. Though i'm not crazy about the sudden transition into the heel + goons. Baeszler as a lone wolf monster heel works best for me.

Also, I'm glad that Rhonda is going on Hiatus strictly for the sake of her hairline. She is the poster child for pre-traction alopecia.
She has been a lone wolf long enough, I think it's been ok, it definitely fits with her thinking she is better then everyone because she is MMA because her goons are also MMA.

Add that Shayna's wrestling gear and wrestling theme song is better than Ronda's as well
lol, so true. I love that instrumental. shyt is hard.

people been saying this for a year+ now. ronda has the star power but shayna is a better wrestler and actor than ronda.
Never seen it talked about.

Shayna comes across like she doesn’t give a fukk what any of us think when she wins, loses whatever . ..

Ronda has that tiny bit of care in her even as a heel. It’s one of those little things that really matters.
No way, she has a huge bit of care. Like she is ALWAYS trying to prove herself. And for what?