Anyone Else Find It Weird Seeing Sports Trainers Having Kids At Their Homes?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if this is my subconscious programming, but when I see sports trainers having kids playing video games with them at their homes.. I just think that's some weird, stepping over boundaries type sh.

Seems like parents are becoming too comfortable with their kids being babysat by sports trainers.

I'd have to properly vet a trainer before I let them just take my child anywhere, even then I still wouldn't trust it.

I follow a lot of basketball pages on IG and I see this a lot in trainer's stories. Grown man playing fortnite with a kid that's like 8.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Grown ass men that spend a lot of private time around boys that ain't their family got me like...:sitdown:

Like if you not coaching the kid, if you not teaching the kid...I don't see a reason to be around the kid alone...

Like if I had a son...ain't no other adult gonna be around my son like that until he old enough to defend himself...that's like at 17...I'ma tell him...don't let these men and women be all up in your space like that...that's inappropriate...

Nobody giving my son a car ride home after practice or school and he ain't sleeping over...nasty motherfukker...:sitdown:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
???? This is a thing!? Ive always been about that nerdy in the house videogame and cartoon life,kids too..

Thats that Sandusky shyt..like the poster said before.if he's supposed to be training my kids at sports..the fukk they playing videogames and chilling for?

No kid needs THAT much "training" in sports bruh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
???? This is a thing!? Ive always been about that nerdy in the house videogame and cartoon life,kids too..

Thats that Sandusky shyt..like the poster said before.if he's supposed to be training my kids at sports..the fukk they playing videogames and chilling for?

No kid needs THAT much "training" in sports bruh.
Yes, I'd post proof but they post it as stories which are deleted after 24 hours.

If I were a trainer I wouldn't even cross those boundaries just for my safety/precaution.

Keep it purely professional, I train you and that's it. Getting a grab to bite after or before a workout is as far as it goes, and letting the parents knowing prior is needed. But hanging out with a child as a grown adult at your house? That's a no no.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Fathers are out there, allowing this? Or are these kids in a single parent household? I couldn't imagine being left at someone's house like that, as a kid. My dad woulda been like :ufdup: "get yo ass home"

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Fathers are out there, allowing this? Or are these kids in a single parent household? I couldn't imagine being left at someone's house like that, as a kid. My dad woulda been like :ufdup: "get yo ass home"

Maaan i cant imagine lettin my kid chill at some grown mans house. Playin the damn game...lil nikka can play the game at our crib! Lol i hope this doesn't become a trend..