Anyone else get infuriated with poor communicators?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It mostly happens to me with women but it could apply to anyone. My bad if this too long but I'm kinda venting.

I'm renting this room in this condo and it is chill. My roommate (known for about a decade), unasked, likes to play with my my baby so I let her so I can do other housekeeping stuff or chill for a minute. :yeshrug:

I hear her giving the kid a snack and she sang "put it in your mouth". I'm not super uptight but I had to say "please don't akinyele my daughter.". I laughed to myself but I just didn't like that. :whoa:

Ten minutes later, my kid starting tearing up a English translation of the Quran that I keep out. And I said "nikka, don't do that!" and this broad says "WHY DO YOU GET TO SAY THAT BUT CHECK ME???". :beli:

Here is where communication comes in. I try to explain, that first of all, I'll say whatever I want to MY kid. Two, me saying nikka is a bad habit that I'm working on around the baby. And 3, I'm not singing throat goat anthems. :aicmon:

Every time I start a sentence, she keeps saying "But why!" like 4 words in. Then she started the damn vacuum cleaner while I'm talking. And I say "okay, fukk this shyt". :ufdup:

bytch starts talking about don't curse and my tone, I'm too loud blah blah blah. Like, nikka... You asked ME question then started a vacuum.

So I told her she might be a fukking sociopath if she finds this shyt normal. :mjpls:

This dumbass says "You really wanna talk like that before rent is due??? I'm not kicking you out but...".

So I packed up the baby and left. This bytch bought some shoes and tried to put em on. I told her don't touch my fukking kid. fukk you and your shoes (that no one asked for). And this hoe really said "YOU'RE ONLY HURTING YOUR CHILD". :mjlol:

I deadass laughed and walked out. She apologized so it's basically fine now. I was moving next month anyway. :manny:

My point is this tho...

Why when you try to politely explain an error do people start juelzing and talking about how it makes them feel or some other BS?

Like, ask a question and when you don't like the answer, suddenly I'm an a$$hole? I had to dip for a few hours anyway but in my head I'm like... yo are people really this stupid with no boundaries? :patrice:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You renting a room and you got a baby?

you renting a room, with a baby, and a female as a roommate?

breh what
I know the person. I just said I was moving. To clarify, it was always temporary. I only have the baby a couple nights a week at the moment.