Anyone else have literally like no good clothes?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Im talking clothes just to go out to the supermarket with. I looked in my closet and all i got is some corralled shirts a couple pairs of jeans and thats it

i need to go to the mall and spend at least $500.

i need:
-new t shirts(i have like 2 and they are kinda stained) i literally cannot even go out and look presentable
-new jean shorts(i have a few pairs but there wigga big)
-new shoes(need some fresh ones for the summer my high top vans are winter beat and look shytty with shorts)

overall i need an over haul. i was thinking of hiring a stylist for the day and bring me around the mall and do me up. i probably wont though. im gonna go to like Macy's,Foot locker and Pacific Sunwear and buy a ton of stuff once i hit on the scratch tickets because im broke as shyt right now

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Thats why I like the winter I could just throw a hoodie on and some pants

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
eye used to be a stalwart when it came to fits,muhfukkas used to stop me all the time and ask where i copped this,that,or the third..

ever since eye been on the path to escape the Maytricks though i could care less,dressin more simple or bummy is actually how i prefer it now,don't wanna draw attention,if anything i wanna avoid it at all costs..on dayze where tis especially intense i make sure to get extra hoboish..

funny thing is even in hobo mode people still stop me.. guess i just know coordination:manny:

Daps
I usually rock And 1 shorts all summer and white t shirts :smugfavre:

show up to the club with this on and all white hightop a1's with the strap strapped :smugfavre:

i'm just playin breh, if im @ home i'll rock this shyt all day, it's too hot to be fukkin around dressed up :yeshrug: