Anyone ever interacted with someone with AIDS/HIV?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
This girl I used to know chose to contract it from her now baby daddy. She got with him and found out he had it 6 months later. He fukked around on her and got some other girl pregnant (also giving her HIV) then after that former friend was adamant she was going to have baby for him. She contracted HIV then I guess after that they were raw dawging all the time cos she fell pregnant shortly after that. Was on anti retrovirals while she was pregnant baby doesn't have it. They're not together anymore he's had another baby with someone else who claims they don't have HIV and I hear she too is also pregnant by someone else. Wrap it up and get tested guys.
Where do you live at?
These women have no fathers, brothers, cousins, nephews, homies that can put the beats on that little demonic ass muthafukka? :hhh:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I also stayed with a dude last winter when i was homeless. He wasnt disclosing his diagnosis just good thing i wasnt fuccin him. He bragged about all the girls he was sleeping with unprotected.. I turned him n 2 the health department...he is now in jail.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I only know one guy who had it. Actually his wife had it too. They were both into drugs in the 80's. She died several years ago and he died shortly after.