Anyone Following Post Malone’s Current Flight Crisis?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Everytime this professional angler comes across my radar it's for some slick negative shyt he has to say about hip hop and what's left of the culture, he wants to use the elements from the music and culture to further his career but then turn around and shyt on it. He's a vulturous buzzard, and with all the tragedies, trials and tribulations in the world at large that need prayers and positive energy I just can't afford to spare any for Mayo Malone.

So you wish him death. Grow the fukk up:comeon:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Everytime this professional angler comes across my radar it's for some slick negative shyt he has to say about hip hop and what's left of the culture, he wants to use the elements from the music and culture to further his career but then turn around and shyt on it. He's a vulturous buzzard, and with all the tragedies, trials and tribulations in the world at large that need prayers and positive energy I just can't afford to spare any for Mayo Malone.

u need to go outside breh.. get some fresh air.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@jaguar paw u fukkin cac queer, made me accidently neg @ba'al in the process of negging ur moses malone defending cac ass

fuk that cac i hope he dies and everyone else on the plane survives

:pacspit:

bytch I negged you for using Aaliyah in conjunction with a possible plane crash.

Have some respect and Shut the fukk up.