Anyone go to work drunk or high?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I used to go to work high all the time back in the day. I've never really gone drunk tho. Maybe had a couple of beers at lunch but not piss ass drunk.

I don't smoke no more but if u got a job where u can go high its a good thing. Ur relaxed and calm and the day goes by quicker.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
My boy in the navy stay goin to work drunk Lmfao

Whenever he come home it's always a hotel party :dead:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I use to get fukked up got work good time but now I've cool down from it because people Just blow my high when I get there

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
used to get drunk at work on Sunday's back in the day
my boy this Jamaican cat used to get a bottle of Appletons and a 6-pack of red stripe, we'd move the cars to the back of the store and drink in between customers.

I remember one time I was tipsy as hell close to closing time, we had like 10 minutes left before we locked the doors, and this fukkin' annoying Asian couple walked in wanting to buy an iPhone.
all I can remember is during the process of upgrading them was I probably dropped the damn phone about 3 or 4 times on the desk, luckily there was no damage and they didn't speak all that much English, they was just happy to have an iPhone.

I was tryna get them out quick cause I wanted to finish the bottle

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Never.
I have gone to class after taking cold medicine. I had a really bad cold one day during college and I knew I had to attend class but my cold was really bad. I bought Nyquil because the packaging had printed all the symptoms that I had. I'm thinking good, this will take care of my coughing and sneezing and stuffy head. I didn't know it made you sleepy/drowsy. I get to class. third-year level business class on statistics. It's already boring as heck. I'm alert and my cold symptoms are in check. Half way through class, I'm nodding off multiple times. I can't even concentrate. I'm just trying to stay awake. I guess I was under the influence of Nyquil.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, even though I work from home I'd rather wait until after work for shyt like that. Trying to work would completely ruin my high/buzz anyway.