Anyone of you brehs own a Porsche Macan, thinking of buying one

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
seeing so many folks with it turned me off from it tho…funny how that works…it genuinely is a nice looking ride tho

yeah, I`m a lexus man and those aren't 'popular' among most folks other than old rich conservative folks so I'm good (plus I'm more about reliability and minimal cost for upkeep). Anything I buy after my current care would need to be fully electric (I have a hybrid now as I'm waiting for the national infrastructure for charging stations to get to a point I feel comfortable).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yeah, I`m a lexus man and those aren't 'popular' among most folks other than old rich conservative folks so I'm good (plus I'm more about reliability and minimal cost for upkeep). Anything I buy after my current care would need to be fully electric (I have a hybrid now as I'm waiting for the national infrastructure for charging stations to get to a point I feel comfortable).

If it helps, Porsche is going electric starting in 2023/24 for the cayenne, not sure about the Macan yet.

If you're willing to hold off you'll probably be ahead of the curve, the current Macan model has been around for 6-7 years which is probably why you've seen so many

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If it helps, Porsche is going electric starting in 2023/24 for the cayenne, not sure about the Macan yet.

If you're willing to hold off you'll probably be ahead of the curve, the current Macan model has been around for 6-7 years which is probably why you've seen so many

everyone is going hard on electric in the next 5 yrs. I got my car in 2020 so I won't need a new whip until 2030 at the earliest.

I'm interest to see in what Lexus does because of my history with them. If I wasn't in ATL I'd def consider porsche because I like the Electric car they have now, but I feel Porsche among avg people has become what Audi used to be when it came to folks wanting to feel diff than the standard BMW and Benz crowd (of course I know about the big Porsche enthusiast sub culture that has existed forever, I'm talking about every day joe blow). Teslas just lack soul to me even though I respect what they have done for the industry.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My friend has run a bmw shop for years and recently moved to servicing porsches as well. He said he realizes now why they're considered cars for rich people, not because of the upfront cost but rather how much that even the simplest repair will hit the customer for.