Anyone Use Ephedra for Weight Loss Before?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I put on an extra 10 pounds during quarantine and I wanted to hurry up and get this weight off.
So I ordered some supplements online and I remembered ephedra products were popular pack in the day.
So I got my order over the weekend. Started taking them Sunday......by Wednesday I had to take a break. These supplements had me tweaking a little bit. They are effective: ton of energy, heart rate was up during workouts and even suppressed my appetite.

Anybody else use them and how were your results?

Update: So after taking a little break and making sure I eat when I take it, I'm feeling less jittery. I can't front....I feel so productive when I take these. Work, work outs, cleaning my place, etc. I just have a lot more energy. Once I finish this bottle I will definitely be stopping because I can tell this something that I will start to rely on for productivity.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I thought it was too.
I usually buy my supplements on Amazon, but I wanted to see what deals were out there so I just did a random search and was shocked that there were online stores that sold it.
Really, I use to use that shyt back in the day.

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Did the palpitations stop?

yea they stopped after about a month of being off the stack. Once you’re at full dosage, it’s a lot of caffeine and ephedra you’re taking in a day. You gotta make sure you cycle off of it. The palpitations scared me away from it, I wasn’t trying to have a heart attack at a young age :sadcam:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
yea they stopped after about a month of being off the stack. Once you’re at full dosage, it’s a lot of caffeine and ephedra you’re taking in a day. You gotta make sure you cycle off of it. The palpitations scared me away from it, I wasn’t trying to have a heart attack at a young age :sadcam:

I remember I took yohimbe extract and was trying to work out...

I had to get on the floor and sit there until shyt calmed down...

When I opened the door to my house, I threw that shyt in the trash...

That heart shyt a scary feeling