Anyone watch "Rectify"

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Probably one of my favorite new shows :ohlawd: . Its about a guy who gets off death row on a technicality and is released from prison. Its pretty much his attempt to rediscover how to be a human and same breath make up for lost time. Dialog is piff and acting is :wow: i didn't know but it shares the same producers as "Breaking Bad" :leon: its only a 6 episode season but they do a great job of explaining characters motives and relationships. If ya'll into well written and acted slow paced drama's, this shyt will be worth your time.

@hexagram23 @His_Excellence_Reincar if ya'll looking for new shows to peep , look no further.

Just seen this on wiki
The series began development in 2008 when it was originally planned to air on AMC with Walton Goggins set to play the lead role
:ohhh: BB musta made them switch their minds up.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dunno how I missed this yesterday, I'll check it out man.

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Season 2 started :wow: show is gearing up to brolic this season.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt. I found out about this show today reading NYT's top 20 dramas. Can't believe this dropped 5 years ago and I missed it. shyt is great so far.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Loved the show, and have even rewatched the last 2 season, such haunting, mournful, at times hilarious character driven drama. In my top 5 of all time. I watched the entire series after the 2016 election, it was so dark and somehow so redeeming and hopeful in the end.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
really dope slept-on show...

i remember seeing ads for it when the first season was airing but I never watched it until one night when my cousin had a party at her house and I got too wasted and couldn't drive, so I slept on her couch and couldn't sleep so I turned on the TV and this was on so I started watching. one of the best accidents ever discovering this show. I ended up hooked and when back watched it from the beginning later that week.

all around good acting from the cast as whole that just felt so real, which was both great and hauntingly sad at times.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Watched the show twice already..:wow:

This is really a GREAT show, I love shows that a deep in realism, this is one of those.

Also it’ll have you in your feelings :to: