Anyone watching the FB IPO?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I didn't buy any then. My investments are all fucced up already this year. :sadcam:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I am....aint looking good lol.

Its on the rise though...i think it'll close at 50-60.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
evryone at work keep walking past the bloomberg and reuters terminals haha. we got the FB ticker page on deck.

I'd buy now. Flip it tomorrow or on monday. And :eat:

Its up to 39.7

P/E Ratio of over $100. The Horror :laff:

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Right when it opened all the social stocks crashed, then everyone's pages crashed, and Nasdaq was crashing... Now it seems things are leveling out.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Right when it opened all the social stocks crashed, then everyone's pages crashed, and Nasdaq was crashing... Now it seems things are leveling out.

It happened because insiders have purchased stock, well before the public, and then chose to sell a portion them during the market open for a quick and large profit, henceforth the selling pressure causes the market value of the shares to depreciate.

If you look now the price has appreciated again; this is because the initial selling pressure left the stock priced at a bargain (to some), so people have rushed in to purchase the stock, therefore raising its value back to around $40.

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
The banks tried to sell it for $42 but no one was budging. It dropped down to the initial IPO of $38 before there was any movement. Now its back to $40

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
The banks tried to sell it for $42 but no one was budging. It dropped down to the initial IPO of $38 before there was any movement. Now its back to $40

What? Of course they were able to sell their stock, how else do you think the initial market devaluation occurred in the first place?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukked that puss ass crooked white cat.

he lucky i did not know him,...cause by the point he was coming up.

i already had a run in with on isp ipo owner.

if he snaked me,...i would have beat the breaks off him like he was at meineke.

after i learned you can't successfylly sue these crackas as a nikka.

i am going to track yo white ass down masked up and excercise my own justice at their crib on them.

so they know how it feels to have heir life fukked up like they fukked up mine.

have you broke ul and laying on the coach talking to a shrink,..ol white ass corporate scum ass bytch!!

why all the powerful white people the scum of the professional and social world.

i see why white cats kick nerds asses now,....they deserve that shyt for the future a$$hole they will become.

you white nerds ain't cool smart black people, at all,...y'all nerds in the highest derogstory sense.

use ya homeys to make you some bread and you snake them.

ol preying on yo friends ass weakling.

nikkaz die for that shyt in detroit,.....

art barr

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Somone school me I have about 5 grand that I wont miss for a while. should I buy 100 shares or will it just blow up in my face :damn: also what is the best website to use e-trade?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Somone school me I have about 5 grand that I wont miss for a while. should I buy 100 shares or will it just blow up in my face :damn: also what is the best website to use e-trade?

having to pay fifty percent taxes on cashing out ain't,.... whoa.

fukk the stock market.

shyt is for dudes who can play with pennies,..and make a profit.

most of those dudes didn't do it honorably or their parents gave it to them, face ass losers.

only person i care about who made bread off the stockmarket is my neighbor who made the nasdaq ticker.

art barr

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
fukked that puss ass crooked white cat.

he lucky i did not know him,...cause by the point he was coming up.

i already had a run in with on isp ipo owner.

if he snaked me,...i would have beat the breaks off him like he was at meineke.

after i learned you can't successfylly sue these crackas as a nikka.

i am going to track yo white ass down masked up and excercise my own justice at their crib on them.

so they know how it feels to have heir life fukked up like they fukked up mine.

have you broke ul and laying on the coach talking to a shrink,..ol white ass corporate scum ass bytch!!

why all the powerful white people the scum of the professional and social world.

i see why white cats kick nerds asses now,....they deserve that shyt for the future a$$hole they will become.

you white nerds ain't cool smart black people, at all,...y'all nerds in the highest derogstory sense.

use ya homeys to make you some bread and you snake them.

ol preying on yo friends ass weakling.

nikkaz die for that shyt in detroit,.....

art barr

:dwillhuh::what::wtf: