Apple Announces 'Far Out' September 7 Event Set to Feature iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8 and More

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just copped the ultra 1 off amazon for $500. better deal than the series 9, and it even has the features that they just removed in january.
I looked and that seems used. I would need a new one for battery sake. My series 7 I traded in to get a series 9 had a battery that degraded to 86% in 2 years and it needed to be charged twice a day to make it a full day. Also my series 9 from Best Buy has all the features and cost me $230 with tax out of pocket after trade in.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I looked and that seems used. I would need a new one for battery sake. My series 7 I traded in to get a series 9 had a battery that degraded to 86% in 2 years and it needed to be charged twice a day to make it a full day. Also my series 9 from Best Buy has all the features and cost me $230 with tax out of pocket after trade in.

there's over 4000 reviews. all said that the battery is 100%. that's all I care about.

mind, you I'm coming from the series 5, and it's overdue to get replaced.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
there's over 4000 reviews. all said that the battery is 100%. that's all I care about.

I would be sure to check the battery health on the watch. The original Ultra was released in September 2022 so so that battery could possibly be a year and 6 months old. Reviews aren't going to tell you your individual battery health.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Have had my Ultra 1 for a 14 months now, battery health is showing 97%. Only had to reset the watch once, it has been a great device.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Have had my Ultra 1 for a 14 months now, battery health is showing 97%. Only had to reset the watch once, it has been a great device.

I got mine yesterday refurbished off amazon.

u can nitpick about the presentation, cuz it literally came in a blank cardboard box and the watch literally came in a baggie :russ:

then the charger they included wasn't USB-C, nor was it apple branded or a braided cable. it was cheap and barely magnetic like the real shyt. but that's where the complaints stop.

the watch itself, while it came in a baggie, it had ZERO scratches, or dents. plus the best thing is the battery health is at 100%. and that's the main thing I was concerned about.

like I said, I paid like $494 for this shyt off amazon, so I think that's a better deal than getting a series 9 for $400 from apple.

another thing, is that when u get a watch from amazon, they charge u more or less depending on the band type/color. I picked the one with the trail loop simply cuz it was $40 cheaper than the version with the ocean loop. I didn't care. if the band is wack, I would just buy another one.