Aquaman is a pedophile

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are the one that actually quoted me just to not say anything. In ya original comment that I quoted, you said that parents touch their children's chest and stomach when they are sick.. but his daughter wasn't sick in this situation so ya comment made no sense/didn't apply.

Again more obnoxious nonsense. You started the conversation first, like you usually do .

And why did you just repeat the same shyt you already said and then lie about what I said. I said parents touch stomachs and chests all the time especially when sick. I didn't say only when sick. You are such a try hard. :hhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Reach.

I get how it can look crazy, though. I'm not a fan of families kissing kids on the lips or girls sitting on the laps of adult males, but there's plenty families that think nothing of it. :manny:

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
tenor.gif
I love CW The Flash. :russ:

Them niccaz solve everything with that fukking computer in their lab. :dead:

I can't wait til it returns next week.:damn::mjgrin::blessed:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that nikkas were excited about this vid as a chance to shyt on someone other then r kelly is very telling

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:francis: you can't tell the difference? :gucci:
Hell naw I can't. All I see is men caressing some little girl titties. How the hell can you not see what's goin on in this video?

If nothin wrong wit what Momoa did then you find a girl and rub her titties in a circular motion and see where you spend the night at.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell naw I can't. All I see is men caressing some little girl titties. How the hell can you not see what's goin on in this video?

If nothin wrong wit what Momoa did then you find a girl and rub her titties in a circular motion and see where you spend the night at.
His fingers were more on her sternum and she is too young to have breast.