Are millennials aging slower than Gen Z?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im 37 people say i look no older than 27 all the time and thats from past cpl years aging me. Still carded regularly. If it wasnt for the greys in my beard from the stress, noone would think twice

Our gen took pills instead of drinking and smoking of previous gens. Then those fell away and now all the drugs cause all types of issues. Idk if you ever noticed but opiate users/non hardned fiends look super young.

This new gen got all typed of poison in their drugs and they all vape and stare into phones all day while eating like shyt compared to how we did. Im sure most of us grew up with normal family dinners; that dont happen no more.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm 38 and I've been told several times that I look at I'm in my late 20s. That'll probably change soon now that the grey hairs are started to pop up lol

Yeah, I'm 36 and I don't have any gray (no kids).

I'm still getting carded. Someone asked if I was 25 the other day. I laughed in his fukking face.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Ngl, this all sounds like cope, lighting in photos to cover baggy eyes and a refusal to grow up

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im a hypocrite for judging after I read through and hated responses

but im gonna guess being accustomed to internet and media with no actual identity or culture makes you dress and mimick what you see other people doing
thats why you got gen z people getting surgery and shyt already. That's supposed to be a Gen X ... early millennial tip :heh: look at the Kardashians as an example, those bytches got surgery before they could even swim