Are the Baltimore rappers gonna make Taylor Swift check-in this week?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Anybody is a broad general term as you know damn well certain high status people wouldn’t have to do so and dudes wouldn’t dare do shyt about it or say anything to them.
Breh we seen Justin Beiber come through the hood and yes he had to pay the right people to be able to stand out there. nikkas are BROKE!! They don't give a fukk if you Taylor Swift.. If Taylor hopped out on Piru St and tried to film herself walking though the neighborhood without security... She'd wind up like the rest of the nikkas who do it..

She's just smart enough to not do it... These nikkas be 50 years old and rich, still trying to look active by paying nikkas to visit their hood... Stephen Jackson comes to mind

Ain’t nobody scare of no tweaking ass weekend warriors
There's a 1% club in every jurisdiction like a freemason lodge lol. Trust me. Some of them dudes you do NOT want to run into. My girl was in a bike gang. Every other week there was a shootout or a murder happening between clubs

Imagine coming from the hood and going to somebody else's hood like you're going to see some different shyt than you just saw in your hood...
shyt is wild... Why the fukk would I get rich and then want to be around OTHER hood nikkas that's not my nikkas? That would be a dumb idea if you was still broke.. You gonna wait till you rich to go on tour?

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
jason-kelce-bills.jpg

Not with this dude with her, he push around NFL dudes for a living, he ain't afraid if yall. His backup gonna be on the field, yall don't want them problems.
You think CACse can pancake a bullet?