Are the raptors the most disrespected #1 seed in recent history?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Paul Pierce shytting on them and saying they dont have that it factor, various experts claiming that Toronto doesnt have the mental fortitude and team cohesion to dominate the playoffs, people seeing Bron dominating them, etc.

Looking back, I can't recall a #1 seed, in either conference getting disrespected and doubted like that. Only the Atlanta Hawks 3 years ago were disrespected as much as this year's Toronto Raptors. And Toronto has a much better team, both on the starting 5 and on the bench than the 2015 hawks.
hawks, Celtics, the warriors he year they first won was disrespected also

I remember you nikkas taking a 2-0 series lead against Boston last year :mjlol:

looking back, I've never seen a 8th seed in either conference eliminate a #1 seed :mjlol: ::ohhh:

last time such thing happened it was well before my time and when the first round was best of five, the year was 1994 when the nuggets eliminated the supersonics. And upsets in best of five series are more likely to happen than in a best of seven, for obvious reasons.

so its been 24 years then:mjlol:
:dahell: when u started watching b ball.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Raptors are the Washington Capitals of the NBA.

Factually incorrect.

Caps had finished 1st overrall in the league 4 times and never made it past the second round in the last 10 years.

I know its popular Coli folklore to say the Raptors never won in the playoffs,but they were in the ECF 2 years ago and won more games than any of the other #1 seeds in the last 4 years...but dont let logic& facts get in the way of ur lazy assed reminiscing.