Are we still playing Red Dead Online

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Jumped on and then back off to finish story... once I saw no dual wield until I leveled up, I had to go back and finish story instead.

Dope concept to play the game all the way over again with more stuff to do and your own story line

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Logged on to collect the gold if I do decide to jump in but I have no desire

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did play online but shyt really bored quick af so SP>>>>>MP in this game. I'd rather to do a lot of stuff in the story, side missions, hunting, collection, etc.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I did play online but shyt really bored quick af so SP>>>>>MP in this game. I'd rather to do a lot of stuff in the story, side missions, hunting, collection, etc.
Seriously, I don't think this Game needed to go Online, at least so soon..
Legendary Animals and Perfect Pelts alone are Reason enough to keep the game interesting. I haven't played it in almost a Week, I'm really in no rush to beat it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Haven't even started it. I'm disappointed to hear that it isn't well received given that even though I'm a gamer that prefers to game solo 99% of the time, I had a blast with RDR's multiplayer on the 360. Racking up a bounty while half the server chases you for an hour across the map (and dies for their trouble) was :banderas: I'll give this MP a go once they iron it all out, but given that I still have Detroit, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, GoW, Spider-Man DLC, AND the epilouges of RDR2 to get through, I won't be checking for Red Dead Online for awhile.