Are you around people mostly your age?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am 35 years old and am around college students most of the time when I do get house. I keep myself lean and fit so I can pass for my mid to late 20s. I'm not around too many people my age. At my job most of the people are older than me. Besides another women younger than me I'm the youngest on my team. Sometimes I feel like people my age are in another plane of existence. But to be honest my life is basically going to the gym and working from home. Occasionally go out on the weekend with my daughter. Where are all the people my age?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not married and don't have kids, so no I don't hang out with people my age. I date 28 - 35 year olds. I'm 41. It's cold out here for single men after like age 35+. Your friends either have family obligations or women your age have kids. I'm not fukking with a women with kids, sorry :manny:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm not married and don't have kids, so no I don't hang out with people my age. I date 28 - 35 year olds. I'm 41. It's cold out here for single men after like age 35+. Your friends either have family obligations or women your age have kids. I'm not fukking with a women with kids, sorry :manny:

This , but I'm 42 . My friends are typically 10-15 years younger than me, career minded and not :flabbynsick:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Majority 5+/- years my age, the minority is at least 18 years younger. The youngest of the younger got that dawg in them :salute:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the truth. Luckily I'm currently in a relationship. As far as friends I don't have many and the ones I do have are busy with their family like me or we've have grown apart due to differences in lifestyle. It seems like once people get past 30 they aren't really interested in making new friends.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nope :francis:

Work around all older people. They're cool but I wish I had folks my age to shoot the shyt with

Folks from college either dipped across state or outside of it. All that's left is some busters and hating mfs

It's cool though. It's probably better for me to be solo anyway

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I am 35 years old and am around college students most of the time when I do get house. I keep myself lean and fit so I can pass for my mid to late 20s. I'm not around too many people my age. At my job most of the people are older than me. Besides another women younger than me I'm the youngest on my team. Sometimes I feel like people my age are in another plane of existence. But to be honest my life is basically going to the gym and working from home. Occasionally go out on the weekend with my daughter. Where are all the people my age?

Keep doing it.