Are you happy with the explanation of Tupac and Biggie's murders?

Your opinion

• Yes

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I understand people questioning the Biggie theory, but I think it's pretty clear that Baby Lane killed Tupac. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise at this point.

my thing with the biggie murder is the video tape of the shooting...

the tape is obviously edited, where they cut out a piece of the video and it blacks out right before you hear the shots...

id bet the shooter was most def caught on film...

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
The way Big was killed was a well planned organized hit. No spur of the moment thing. They knew where he would be & what escape routes to take to get away.
totally agRee all the way. i kinda maybe sorta think it was a diff shoota thats all. i know suge was in on it. the cops and oR muslim bow tie thing always seemed possible to me. and with suge lapd connections its eerie thats all.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
oR muslim bow tie thing always seemed possible to me. and with suge lapd connections its eerie thats al

Yeah, the bow tie thing definitely adds more mystery to the whole thing. Also, the other car trying to cut off the other cars from the caravan. I'm still not sold on him getting killed by cops though.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
Yes, the illest thing was how the only reason they (lapd) investigated it properly was becauseMiss Wallace sued em for 400 mill QUOTE="Wally Russell, post: 16251047, member: 5263"]:mjlol: @ this sounding like a government survey to assess our satisfaction with their customer service[/QUOTE]
Lol

@ OP :troll: Yes, officer!

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
No. Law enforcement was likely involved in at least one if not both hits. Kading was assigned to the Biggie murder specifically to get the department's name off of it and kill Ms Wallace's wrongful death suit. He is not an unbiased source despite how he presents himself.

I do think what he is saying happened is accurate, I just think there's more to the story in each case that's been scrubbed clean.

Quoted for truth.
You guys want to believe so badly that Puff snake ass had nothing to do with Pac getting killed. Faith and Puff laughed and rejoiced after Pac got killed. Puff also payed a nikka for the hit, but he double crossed Keffe'D and kept the $1million. bytch nikka should be in a coffin too

@kingofnyc
:martin:

Zip supposedly kept the money not Puff which to me does too sound far fetched. He was the link that introduced Puff to Keffe D

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People kill me with the government conspiracy stuff. The FBI was following Pac not to kill him but because he was a Panther baby and he was signed to Death Row which was under investigation due to drugs. I'm pretty sure Snoop, Daz, Nate Dogg, the lawyer David Kenner, etc were being watched by the feds due to their Death Row ties. I'm pretty sure some of the black lives matter activists got a FBI file on them even though they don't pose a threat to the government.

Pac was killed on some stupid nikka shyt. His bodyguard said in his book that Pac and the Outlawz were wilding out in the summer of 96 fighting dudes, jumping dudes, etc. Pac, Suge, and crew beat up Anderson thinking they were untouchable. Anderson was a real gangsta who didn't give a fukk who 2Pac was. He was disrespected so he retaliated. BS like this happens everyday in the hood. The only reason people think it's a conspiracy because a celebrity was involved.

As far as Keffe D and this bounty, Puffy was probably drunk and talking out his ass talking about i'll pay $1,000,000 to kill Suge and Pac. When Anderson told his uncle he got jumped and lets murk these dudes Keffe D was like hold up not only can we can revenge but we can get paid.

Biggie's death is due to retaliation for Pac's murder and Suge holding Puffy responsible for his homeboy/bodyguard death in 1995. Both deaths based on some hood/nikka bullshyt.:mjcry:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
People kill me with the government conspiracy stuff. The FBI was following Pac not to kill him but because he was a Panther baby and he was signed to Death Row which was under investigation due to drugs. I'm pretty sure Snoop, Daz, Nate Dogg, the lawyer David Kenner, etc were being watched by the feds due to their Death Row ties. I'm pretty sure some of the black lives matter activists got a FBI file on them even though they don't pose a threat to the government.

Pac was killed on some stupid nikka shyt. His bodyguard said in his book that Pac and the Outlawz were wilding out in the summer of 96 fighting dudes, jumping dudes, etc. Pac, Suge, and crew beat up Anderson thinking they were untouchable. Anderson was a real gangsta who didn't give a fukk who 2Pac was. He was disrespected so he retaliated. BS like this happens everyday in the hood. The only reason people think it's a conspiracy because a celebrity was involved.

As far as Keffe D and this bounty, Puffy was probably drunk and talking out his ass talking about i'll pay $1,000,000 to kill Suge and Pac. When Anderson told his uncle he got jumped and lets murk these dudes Keffe D was like hold up not only can we can revenge but we can get paid.

Biggie's death is due to retaliation for Pac's murder and Suge holding Puffy responsible for his homeboy/bodyguard death in 1995. Both deaths based on some hood/nikka bullshyt.:mjcry:

Cosign