Ariana Grande – Let Me Love You (Feat Lil Wayne)

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
bite the weeknd and put weezy on ya record after complaining about "misogyny" in rap music brehettes :mjlol:
these cac pop stars will shyt on black music then milk it to keep they career afloat :russ: :camby:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
When has Ariana shytted on black music? :jbhmm:
CG51qwWWgAAX1ka.png

you can tell she thinks she's from a "higher stock" than the average rapper :mjpls:

calling women hoes is beneath her except when she need a hit record huh :sas2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
CG51qwWWgAAX1ka.png

you can tell she thinks she's from a "higher stock" than the average rapper :mjpls:

Oh yeah I remember that. I mean I like her music but it's clear she's a fake feminist :manny:. Her momma didn't like Big Sean either :mjpls:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
CG51qwWWgAAX1ka.png

I mean, I get what she's saying. But at the same time, rap has always been the way it has been. It's never been a politically correct genre, it's the most free musical genre there is. And I mean, she wrote this fresh out of a relationship with a rapper of all people, and Big Sean is known to say bytch and hoe pretty frequently. Not to mention, she went and got three rappers for this next album as well. Does it take away from her overall points? Not necessarily. But again, Hip Hop has never cared about issues of sexism to the level of other topics discussed like poverty and the struggles of a black man. The most iconic rapper who ever lived even has a song called "Wonder Why They Call You bytch". :pachaha:Rappers don't give a fukk, and I don't think they ever really will.