Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked today

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Kick a 70 year old man in the back and beg him for a Lamborghini brehs I would've fired my security goons for not seeing this fool creeping up from behind

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Dont ever fukk with the cac god :ufdup:
www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2003/09/01/20030901_051604_matt.htm

Charges of past racist comments by Schwarzenegger were leveled by Rick Wayne, sources claim, a former bodybuilding star who is now the publisher of the St. Lucia Star.

Wayne, who is black, told ABC NEWS that Schwarzenegger made the comments regarding South Africa's former Apartheid system:

"If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

The interview was taped and set for airing but was spiked, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. he tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

The interview was taped and set for airing but was spiked, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

:mjpls:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Wayne, who is black, told ABC NEWS that Schwarzenegger made the comments regarding South Africa's former Apartheid system:

"If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

:ehh:well, now i don't feel bad at all.
:ehh:free that brother!!