As much as it pains me to admit it , Miles Teller came through and took Shia's lane.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, y'all notice Shia doesn't get the same sympathy that female Disney child stars get that are screwed up as adults?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Low key, people not saying it yet, but it looks to me like RDJ fell off again.
His character died in ironman, he finished out his sherlock contract he had during his mcu reign, and its been crickets ever since.

RDJ didn't fall off.. he just stepped back...

Hell dude made bank off the mcu.. he don't need to really act like that any more :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They got two different lanes.. Shia looks like his content to just do indie/arty stuff now. While Teller is doing more mainstream stuff..

Shia definitely had/has a higher ceiling tho.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Between 2007 and 2011 Shia was in an Indiana Jones film, Disturbia, Eagle Eye, and Transformers 1, 2, & 3. Reception aside that's :wow:. I had actually wondered where Miles Teller had been recently but the only things that I can remember him being in are Whiplash, Fan4stic, that one movie with Jonah Hill, and Top Gun 2. It's nice to have him back, I guess, even though I think of him as more of a supporting actor than a main one.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact I didn't even know who you were talking about until I started reading through the thread let's me know what you said is false, op

Hostile

All Star
Daps
What was the Disney original movie that Shia did? It was the one right after Evens Stevens, and it had everyone like "WHOA. This kid can really act."

Then he did Holes, and I was surprised how good it was. Disturbia/Rear Window took it to another level.

Damn shame what the Mouse does to these people.
Tru Confessions.