As NYC enforces new rules about dropping off immigrants, traffickers are dropping them off in New Jersey

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i was watching the movie gangs of new york the other day. in the movie when Irish and Italian mmigrants came over democrats would greet them and give them food and jobs and tell them to vote democrat. this is no different situation than that. the democrats don't give a fukk about Mexicans they want their votes.
Dixiecrat checkers move was well telegraphed...

They thought they could swing those border states to purple or blue in the next 18 years by flooding them with illegals...Rethuglicans countered by bussing the illegals to blue states for the easy checkmate...

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
What is these people are legit terrorists. No other country is acting this fukking goofy.

I was reading comments in an Indian online paper.... and even they commented on the possibility of terrorists just walking into the US.

This is a serious fail.

A Biden 2nd term looking real shaky.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
There won't be reform. Nothing is sexier than immigration and election season. I come to this conclusion because both sides held the presidency and their party-controlled congress and did nothing. Although the bus situation is unique, overall they are kicking the can until people cast votes and will repeat the cycle.

Scratch that...

I can guarantee you 100% of the people in this thread either live in metropolitan cities where their entire day-to-day quality of lives is entirely facilitaded by immigrant labor-cities that would collapse overnight if they "got rid of illegals"--or they some ignorant country town nikkas who hardly see immigrants and feel threatened by the one Mexican family in their town.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to realize shallow manufactured crisis like "immigrants coming for your existence" "zomg our children and their virgin eyes" and "massive crime" is just right wing pre-election fodder to sway really ignorant people. And these people will be the loudest ones that tell you they dont fall for media propaganda.

Republicans don't have a problem with immigrants at all and they never have. Theyre only against giving them...or us...or anyone...any rights over our lives, our employers, and our work. Immigrants empower corporations and employers, and Republican will never do anything to obstruct a rich capitalists freedom to make record profits by any means.

Jobs in America are solid. Employment is through the roof and jobs are being created month after month. No one who is a legal citizen and qualified for even the lousiest job is desperstelt clamoring for the opportunity to pick strawberries or work 15 hour days in diner kitchens to feed their kids and survive like some of these hashtag nikkas obsessed with carrying water for white supremacists and calling it pro-black try to sensationalize. No one is being "replaced" or kept from mobility by illegal immigrants under this economy. Illegal immigrants are not a greater threat to black people than right wing conservative laws and policy.

Don't forget folks. We got Trump. nikkas was all on that "build the wall" shyt. I remember in 2018 nikkas clapping like circus seals at Trumps stunts against Latinos. Talking about "not our problem! We need to focus on BLACK issues exclusively." When you warned these simple minded dumbasses that we are next and you are enabling the eradication of our own rights and power when you stand with this shyt, you were mocked as a "DNC shill" caping for latinos. Well Illegal immigrants are still here, but affirmative action ain't. So said and so done.

This is why these nikkas get so confused when they get called MAGA Trump niccas. Constantly falling for and boosting what most of us who can think critically for ourselvrs can clearly see is sensationalized right wing drivel to help win elections. And then constantly provoking black folks not to vote over it. Yeah that's getting called out.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@SupaDupaCool
Think you are using the deflections that were alluded to earlier in the thread.
I have whoever you responded to on ignore, but I can guess that he or she is deflecting also.

The news segments posted in the thread are straight forward, As is the press release from the NJ mayor.
Are we supposed to not cover and discuss issues as they develop?