Asians beat up breh and random breh comes in to help Asians

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This you @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman?

In video after video black people will do one of two things when they see a black guy/girl getting hurt

1) Pull out and record

2) Join in and help the other race

We are the only race that does this:unimpressed::snoop:

Help your damn countrymen :russ:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Whoever runs that “Asian Dawn” page is hilarious. How are you using black American verbiage, symbolism, and activism from our lexicon and applying it some all encompassing Asian “nationalism”. There’s so much anti-black garbage on that page while co opting black American civil rights talking points.

vino

Superstar
Daps
He was apparently arm with an Axe and tried to set the asian couple on fire. That what the post prior to this one is saying on that account.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the caption:

Asian Customer Set on Fire at Boba Shop in Berkeley, CA

Footage has surfaced on Twitter Monday night, September 14, showing a man walking behind an Asian customer outside a Boba shop and trying to set him on fire. Angelique Duong uploaded the scary footage, which also showed the man trying to set her friend’s on fire as well while waiting in line at a Boba shop in Berkeley, California.
“Oh ya know just wanted to get boba with my bf and my friends and we f**king got attacked and my friends set on fire. no big deal,” Duong tweeted.
The man in question, armed with an ax and knife, ended up getting jumped and stomped by the other Asian men he tried to set on fire. Footage also provided by Duong on Twitter. The unidentified man ended up with a bashed face and was taken away by an ambulance.
The two Asian men who beat down the unidentified man chimed in on Twitter. “crack head really lit me and rylans hair on fire then me and noel beat his ass and he had a knife and axe.”
Another Twitter user stated: “He was chasing after my friend @youandmees and I on the stretch of Durant before artichokes. We were running, he was less than a foot behind us. CHECK BEHIND YOU WHEN WALKING AT NIGHT, EVEN WHEN ITS CROWDED. He only stopped after we crossed the street and ran into others.”

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Whoever runs that “Asian Dawn” page is hilarious. How are you using black American verbiage, symbolism, and activism from our lexicon and applying it some all encompassing Asian “nationalism”. There’s so much anti-black garbage on that page while co opting black American civil rights talking points.

Location is Berkeley? No surprise then - that's how Bay Area Asians are, 'cause blacks in California let them be like that. Asian brother and sisters who live above me talk and act hood af, but they don't have any black friends and were a little standoffish to my former housemate who was here before me and me.