At this point it's beyond music getting worse. These new n*ggas are demons with death wishes -poll-

Are new rap artists and social media combined giving rise to more demonic behavior?

• yes

• no

• bu-bu-bu-but the 90's

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mobb Deep, AZ, Cormega, GURU etc were Martin Scorsese Goodfellas type artistic with their demonic actives and with the Shakespearean way they put words together

these new nikkas is low budget CAM quality bootlegs with their lack of lyricism and skill

Dr Suess/short bus status rappers run shyt now

M.O.P was negative hood shyt

but atleast when u listen to them u were impressed with their talent and knew a random white chick couldn't just easily fill their shoes

literally ANYBODY can do modern hiphop and be successful and praised by modern brain dead fans

we got folks out here calling YMCA Melly "talented"
It’s all the same shyt. Just because you prefer a certain type of artist doesn’t mean their content was any different

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Eh to say I have mixed feelings about drill rap is an understatement.

Keep in mind I only recently started listening to any of it and primarily it’s been the stuff from Jacksonville where I live and has arguably the most demonic rap scene in the country right now (only Chicago has a competing case).

The more I listen to this stuff the shock value wears off and I get desensitized to it. I was like :merchant: for a while.

Then one day I was listening to one of these little Jacksonville demons (Foolio) in my car and I literally LOL’ed on the road when he said something about an opp being “40 dodging bullets like a teen.” :dead:

I don’t know, some of this shyt be entertaining and funny as fukk but it can’t be good for you soul in large doses.