At What Age Would You Like To Start A 'Family'?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Na I don't care tbh and definitely not at the expense of my standard of living. Never understood the continue bloodline shyt really. I'm not gonna be here to even witness it so it never made sense to me
But you're legacy though:troll:

Idgaf either tbh

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
nikka u ain’t a woman lol

:heh:

I’m sure u can wait longer and be good.

Not really. My parents had me at an old age. It's not fair to the kids. It really sucked cause they couldn't keep up.
My dad was alot older..sheesh. just of touch.
Old parents don't be wanting to do much and getting tired..

Daps
Early 30's for both sexes is ideal. I don't want to be an old man running after my kids and also someone else mentioned still being young when your kids become independent so that's what I want to aim for.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Definitely 40s as men we hit our prime at 35-42 in most ways experience, financial wise and spiritually. I still have a some ways to go. We should be fukking as many hoes , spending the hard earn money we worked for and traveling all over the world. Children are a setback.
People should not be selfish enough to bring kids in the world when they are living check to check or month to month.
You wouldn't want your kids to experience the struggle you did when you were growing up.
Also my father is about to be 70(he had me at an older age) and he is still fukking and slap boxing and with the technologies we will be healthier than ever.