ATL brehs, let's settle this. Which strip club is the best in the city?

Best booty club in the A

• Magic City

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blue Flame

• Follies

• Onyx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheetah

• Pink Pony

• Other

• Total voters

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I aint been to a strip club in some years, but in my backsliding days, i used to prefer Blaze because it was two stories, dances were 5 bucks and the strippers all had big asses. Magic City is technically the best but them bourgie hoes think they too good to work for some cash. Them hoes at Blaze know they aint shyt and will do whatever they gotta do

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Had the time of my life at Strokers. We pulled up and it was in a damn strip mall. Let us light up inside and everything. Dj was roasting broke boys standing by the stages. I miss you Nina :mjcry:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right now, I like Magic the best. Too many fake booties at the flame and its just not comfortable.

Foolies is the goat though. RIP

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It WAS Follies, but that got shut down.

Surprisingly Cheetah came all the way up. When I was in undergrad it was all CAC chicks. Now they got bad black girls in there. Don’t leave smelling like smoke either. Food is good. Music is at a level where you can actually have a convo

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Magic City has the best strippers in the city but they are stuck up.

Onyx is pretty boring to me. I heard KOD has the same vibe as Onyx.

Pin Ups is hood. It don't close to 6AM or 7AM. That's where you go after the club. 5 dollar dances :yeshrug:

Blue Flame is hood. The bytches bodies in there look like the chop shop. It has free parking in the back though :yeshrug: