August Alsina got fyed on by Tory Lanez, now he’s snitching.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're right that is snitching.

To expound on that there's a difference if you get caught slippin cause you do or did something vs 61 year old grandma having her house burglarized and pointing at the suspects.

I don't know anything about any of these dudes so I can't comment with precision accuracy. I will say it seems like August should be able to defend himself, if not on that day then at a later time with Tory. But maybe it's different. If a crip runs up on a blood and whatever happens happens and one of them go to the cops, that snitching, but because they're both gang affiliated and the entire altercation is over, let's call it what it really is, foolishness. It's not snitching when one of those dudes makes a video or post saying "I got robbed, jumped" or if the other dude makes a post of video showing the other dudes chain or whatever. It's stupid and dumb on both parts (getting jumped/robbed and posting about it and/or robbing/jumping someone then posting about it) but it ain't snitching.
Neither of these dudes are street nikkas, August is a R&B singer and Tory is a midget rapper with a bad temper and a tendency to act violent over minor disputes. They're both entertainers, Tory assaulted August for not shaking his hand after he shytted on him online over the Jada situation. August is well within his rights to cooperate with police if it comes to that, and it doesn't make him a snitch.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Neither of these dudes are street nikkas, August is a R&B singer and Tory is a midget rapper with a bad temper and a tendency to act violent over minor disputes. They're both entertainers, Tory assaulted August for not shaking his hand after he shytted on him online over the Jada situation. August is well within his rights to cooperate with police if it comes to that, and it doesn't make him a snitch.

You've pointed out and I agree that this is over something stupid (jada diss and a dap). Are these street nikkas? No. This issue is a street issue. Not family, not business. August could go to the police. Anyone always can whether they are "street nikkas" gang affiliated or just regular Joe's who've come across each other outside. You make this sound like another will smith/chris rock altercation. If both these dudes are soft as Charmin then it is what it is and nobody is snitching.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have no dog in this fight. But in 2022 posting shyt like this on the internet IS snitching. It can be used to build a case. It is what it is :manny:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lawsuit. Timeline and pictures of injury are for a civil suit. And Tory will have to pay him either via settlement or judgment. This is going to be the most expensive missed handshake of all time

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:mjlol:
Out here taking pictures of himself and looking like a joke. I expect this behavior from teenage white girls, not a full grown dude. Dude stop. :why: