Austin Rivers: I don't want Bronny to play with Lebron on the same team

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

5:15

- "I went through something similar. The problem is that alot of people start to discredit anything that you have done"
- "This kid has been in the limelight since he was born. First day on Instagram he has 1 million followers"
- "Right now his game doesn't scream Pro, so it would be great for him to get picked by a contending team that can allow him to grow his game. Because he does have potential"
- "Bronny playing with his dad, because he's not a top tier player, I don't want all of that negativity to come his way, because he doesn't deserve it. He's not a Top 10 pick, he's not a lottery pick"
- "I was those things. I was the #1 player in the US in college and I still got the "you're only in the NBA cause your dad is a coach" when I played on the Clippers"
- "On top of that it's at a different level. Doc is great, but Lebron is on a whole nother level where he's probably in the Top 5 most popular NBA players of all time"
- "His name is already Bronny and he plays at USC which is down the street from the Lakers. It's a crazy situation already"
- "I hope Bronny can play on a team where he can nitch out his own identity"

Speaking facts:ehh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There's already a huge thread about this... Then convo about Stephen Jackson's comments about what Austin said

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bronny is a trash ass player. Austin doesn't have to worry about Bron and his weak ass son playing on the same team unless LeBron wants to play for the Illawarra Hawks :manny: